Internet Classroom K-12

Technology and Internet use in K-12 education.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Culminating Activity

I am so glad to be finished with the assignments this week. I have had a hard time finding a quiet place. Our family situation is changing and we are all trying to adjust!

I have officially sent Professor Dawson the choice of my culminating activity for this class. I will be doing an annotated bibliography on trends in the use of Internet in primary grades. I will definitely be able to use the information I gain right away as I teach First Grade. I brought home a journal and a teacher's magazine this weekend to start the research. I am sure I will be using First Search, too, for more articles. I know there are a couple of Internet based journals I can search also.

I really enjoy research like this. I am excited to embark on the discovery of new ideas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home