Internet Classroom K-12

Technology and Internet use in K-12 education.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

This time I needed a little help...



For my last entry, I just filled in the blanks. Everything worked out great--easy. Then I forgot my username. Then I had to ask my 16 year old daughter how to create a post. She knew right away.

She is ambivalent about me having my own blog. However, she is very adamant that I never, ever visit her blog on MySpace. I can only imagine why. This is a photo of her. Yes, her hair is pink. It has also been royal blue. It is now black with a platinum streak. 16 is an interesting age.

I had a day off for MLK Day Monday and for Root Canal Day today. I am looking forward to getting back to school. I am going to explore some podcasts as per Kara Dawson's recommendation. I am seriously trying to find a website about polar regions that first graders can understand. Does anyone have a suggestion?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home